I GOTTA GO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I GOTTA GO

Guildforum of I GOTTA GO @ Laughing skull

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warthmas 80 mage Apply *NEKAD*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warthma

Warthmas 80 mage Apply *NEKAD* Empty
PostSubject: Warthmas 80 mage Apply *NEKAD*   Warthmas 80 mage Apply *NEKAD* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:07 pm

Person
Navn: Tommy Sikkerbøl
Bosatt i Oslo Norge
Alder: 17
Jeg har stor interesse for WoW og spiller litt Cs på firtiden Spiller jeg fotball og går på Skole

In Game.

Character: Warthma
Class: Mage (Rolling Fire/Arcane Spec Dual)
Professions i only have 79 mining and 129 Taloring cause i didnt focus get higher skill in those while i quested
I had a 80 Night Elf Druid on Frostmane i with it i had VoA Achievement Naxx10 and 25 and of course OS but i sold it before Ulduar came out and i started this
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Warthma
Jeg vil joine I GOTTA GO because i want a raid guild that needs ranged dps ive noticed on this server it`s alot of people only needing Tank & Healer.. so for a bad geared mage it is very hard to get a raid spot or an Heroic Spot since people start require gear for Heroics.. I hope this will not be a problem for you guys.

Warthma
Back to top Go down
shammymastah

shammymastah

Warthmas 80 mage Apply *NEKAD* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warthmas 80 mage Apply *NEKAD*   Warthmas 80 mage Apply *NEKAD* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:24 pm

Declined im afraid.

Aside the obvious gearproblem we have the other thing.. We are currently only looking for swedish members. And I know that we will probably understand eachother quite well since you are norwegian =) but it is still going to cause some confusion.

I wish you the best of luck in the search for another guild, I am sure you will find one after improving your gear in heroics.
Back to top Go down
https://igottago.forummotion.com

Warthmas 80 mage Apply *NEKAD*
Page 1 of 1